Saturday, May 17, 2014

Take me away!

Come & take flight with this beautiful paper collection, balloon ride. How I love the coral in this pack. I wasn't that fond of it when I first saw it in the idea book but once I received the collection I could not put it down!  As part of the kit I put together this month, I included a memory showcase. What a great idea for a Mother's day gift!  
This month I shared instructions on making quick ribbon and fabric flowers using glübers. 
This is a picture of the back of my memory showcase. 
 It is nice to create your own embellishments to match the colors you're working with. 


Something else I wanted to showcase this month is the sunburst technique. It's been popping up on many different sites & seemed so complicated to do. I thought I would give it a try.  I couldn't believe how easy it was, really ?! That's it?!  

There are many video tutorials available on YouTube that will help you every step of the way. Go ahead, give it a try!

As a background for my chipboard on this card,  I used one of the cards from the balloon ride picture my life collection. You can have a card done in 2 minutes!
This was also a quick one using the rest of my coral paper. 

The memory showcase was fun to put together. A challenge to keep pictures at a minimum as well. I think my mom liked it! :)
A picture of her children on the cover followed by pictures of all the grand kids inside. 



If you would like to purchase this paper collection, please visit www.scrappingsonia.ctmh.com

I have been busy creating some custom card in a box. After showing everyone the Mother's Day card I made using the free to be me collection I was overwhelmed with orders. Mother's Day, Birthday, baby shower or Anniversary, whatever the occasion, giving such a beautiful & detailed card makes everyone feel special!  Stay tuned, pictures to come!

Happy scrapping!










No comments:

Post a Comment