Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bright day


When I woke this morning the sun was shining and it looked like it would be a nice day. It didn't take much time for the clouds to roll in and the rain to fall.
No better time to head to my craft room and get busy!
I'm still doing explosion box cards. All the requests I've been receiving are for this type of card since they are so different and not your average card.


I used the Cricut artiste stamp set as well as the party is on. 
I love the bright colors , it definitely catches your attention! You have to look closely if you want to see the gift card holder built into the card. Some have been so busy looking at the card that they've missed the money or gift card!  That's a great compliment there!

To purchase some of the products used please visit my website here

Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment